Me!

Me!
Oh, how I LOVE my Bananas!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

When college men come to town... ;-)

I was sitting in my kitchen Saturday morning sipping on my best homemade honey and green tea concoction that I create for myself a decade ago since to ween myself off of coffee and to choose a healthier alternative, when my son and his friend walked in from outside... My son and his friend are college roommates, even though he's the same age as my son, 21 he is SUCH A HOTTIE! The two of them walked in and greeting me, my son went downstairs to do a little bit of laundry. My son's friends name is Jake. Jake sat down next to me with his dark black hair and intense brown eyes. I asked him about school and he replied rubbing my leg. It felt so good to have a younger man put his hands on me, I started to feel getting wet and a tingle in my pussy. He started to move up my inside my thigh. I reciprocated running my silky smooth hands over his basketball shorts and I could the bulge starting to happen undernethe my hand. It was getting so hard, and I was getting so turned on massaging his cock.. Right then my son ran up the stairs and we quickly threw our hand off each other, looking as if we'd done nothing wrong..lol.. He told us that he was going to go to his girlfriend's house for an hour or two and if it was okay that Jake stayed her for a while until he came back... Jake replied “Of course”... We both knew the fun was about to begin. Call to find out what happened!! ;-) 

(888) 581-5036 EXT. 11

No comments:

Post a Comment