Me!

Me!
Oh, how I LOVE my Bananas!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Cuckold Phone Sex Confessions


I am the kind of woman who does not hold back expressing her sexuality.  Yeah, I’m married and yeah, I took vows and all that jazz, but lucky for me, my cuckold husband understands and even encourages me to get my needs met whenever and however I please.   And boys, my needs are a-plenty! LOL!

As a cuckoldress, part of the erotic joy I receive is in taunting my sweet, darling hubby with my conquests.  The other part, of course, is that I get to fuck big, thick, hot cock to my cunts content.  And I don’t care what anyone else says, size DOES matter!  There is simply no comparison.  I cum the hardest and the heartiest when my pussy is being pounded by a girthy, mammoth cock.  This is the Truth, with a capital “T”, my sexy darlings.

I have a couple of “go-to bulls” that are almost always available whenever I need to get fucked properly. I will share more about these yummy boys later.  But the thing that often makes a cuckold phone sex queen so very ecstatic is the hunt for the next great sexual experience.  There is such excitement and its a huge turn-on for me when I plan to head out for a night on the prowl.  It begins at home; in other words, I try to include my hubby in my “preparation” before I slip out into the night and pick up a new bull.  This usually involves a long, hot soak in the bathtub while I direct my husband to wash my toned and tempestuous body.  He kneels beside the tub and lovingly rubs a loofah sponge over my skin while I sigh and remind him that this is as much action as he will be getting this night.  I make him spend extra time washing my hot, smooth pussy and it drives him insane because he knows that some other man’s dick is eventually going to be embedded in his hot wife’s holes.  

After he dries me off with a bath towel, I direct my hubby to rub scented body lotion all over me.  Then I have him help pick out an extra slutty, revealing outfit for me to wear and he watches me as I get dressed.  Such sweet torture plays across his face as I tell him to imagine how I will look in this outfit right before my lover tears my clothes off to get at me.  

Right before I leave the house, I stand before the door and give my cucky hubby a gentle kiss on the mouth.  I love to take his hand and place it up my skirt so he can feel the heat and moisture already beginning to form beneath my panties.  “That’s the last contact you’ll have tonight, “ I whisper in his ear as he moans.  

I giggle.  “The next time you touch this pussy, it will be filled with my bull’s sperm”.

And then I wave goodbye and set out to have the fantastic, fulfilling night that a cuckold phone sex goddess deserves. 
 
Candy Kisses!
XOXOXO
(888) 581-5036 
Calls are only 99 cents per minute!

2 comments:

  1. Listen to this fun hot wife stories in audio, and it's fun to listen to the girls read you the sexy stories. Fun hot wife, slut wife, cuckold and dominant wife stories from fun2readbooks, really fun to listen to, also in digital and paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to this fun hot wife stories in audio, and it's fun to listen to the girls read you the sexy stories. Fun hot wife, slut wife, cuckold and dominant wife stories from fun2readbooks, really fun to listen to, also in digital and paperback.

    ReplyDelete